Wells Fargo is planning to look for a new head of wealth management as part of a broader restructuring of the company. The restructuring is designed to create a flatter organizational structure and provide leaders with clear authority, accountability and responsibility, according to the firm. Should Wells Fargo hire externally for its new wealth management head?
Should Wells Fargo Hire Externally for its New Wealth Mgmt Head?
February 20, 2020
February 18, 2020
- Wirehouses Shoring Up Client Loans to Boost Profitability
- Morgan Stanley, NFL Star Adrian Peterson in Failed Investment Dispute
- NASAA Wants Mandatory CE Requirements for Advisor Reps
- Ex-Credit Suisse FA’s Deferred Comp Suit Could Land with Supreme Court
- VideoWhat the Markets Need: A Comprehensive Trade Deal
- State Insurance Regulators Adopt Best Interest Rule for Annuity Sales
- Advisor Group Completes Merger with Ladenburg Thalmann
- AmeriLife Takes Majority Stake in Arizona Annuity and Retirement Planning Firm
- UBS Begins Search for New CEO, Insiders Say
Last 5 Issues