The wirehouse is offering a three-year guaranteed salary based on the recruits’ production credits at the firm they came from.
January 27, 2020
- Merrill, UBS FAs Who Managed $1.5B in Total Assets Jump to Morgan Stanley
- LPL’s ‘Tremendous Support’ Draws Veteran Wells Fargo FA
- Wells Fargo FA Joins Stifel in Pennsylvania Expansion
- Cetera-Affiliate FA Finds ‘True Partner’ in SA Stone
- Indie B-D Joins Ameriprise for its ‘Integrity’
- New Retail Business Head at Edelman Financial Engines
The firm raised its 2020 expense guidance to $1.6 billion from the previous $1.5 billion.
The accounts offer various perks not typically available with debit cards.
Jamie Dimon got a 1.6% pay bump and will likely remain the highest-paid big-bank chief.
Michael Leahy allegedly ignored various signs a registered representative engaged in churning and unsuitable trading.
Wells Fargo Advisors
None. All the wirehouses will have either the same or greater advisor headcounts this year.